He threatened to spank me!

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Post Reply
Gandalfthered
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 pm

He threatened to spank me!

Post by Gandalfthered » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:36 pm

I had guests over and while I was talking to them, I was breaking a rule. I had my phone out (no apps till after nine). He looks straight at me and says, "If you don't put that phone away right now, you're getting a spanking. We have guests." They laughed! I of course put my phone away and I bet he wouldn't hesitate to take me to the bedroom and spank me! Holy moly. He has been much stricter lately.

User avatar
NateG
Posts: 750
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: He threatened to spank me!

Post by NateG » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:45 pm

He may be getting stricter. Have you been breaking more rules? Why did you get your phone out with company there if you know he doesn't allow it? Were you testing him?
The friends might have laughed it off, but I bet they wondered if you really get spanked. Best behave.

Nate

Gandalfthered
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Re: He threatened to spank me!

Post by Gandalfthered » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:06 pm

He's noticed how much better things go when he's "in charge". He was reluctant the first year, then did research, now he says, "I'm the boss" with confidence. So some of the rule breaking and brattiness I used to get away with is now being noticed. I got spanked twice this weekend! Twice! I am totally working hard to be his good girl.

Gandalfthered
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Re: He threatened to spank me!

Post by Gandalfthered » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Third spanking of the weekend. He remembered that he promised to spank me everyday for me disobeying him and doing something that I was supposed to wait and get help from him. All this is really putting me in my place today. Geez. I feel so motivated to be awesome and feel like good things are on their way.

User avatar
sweetie
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 6:53 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: He threatened to spank me!

Post by sweetie » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:21 am

Gandalfthered wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:37 pm
Third spanking of the weekend. He remembered that he promised to spank me everyday for me disobeying him and doing something that I was supposed to wait and get help from him. All this is really putting me in my place today. Geez. I feel so motivated to be awesome and feel like good things are on their way.
I’m glad you feel motivated to be awesome and feel good things are on the way, Gandalfthered.

When you say ‘he promised to spank me everyday’ is he literally spanking you every day?
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: He threatened to spank me!

Post by Miras » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:22 am

Your husband is Saruman, isn´t he?
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Gandalfthered
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Re: He threatened to spank me!

Post by Gandalfthered » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Miras wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:22 am
Your husband is Saruman, isn´t he?
Like from LOTR? Probably. He could tell I broke a rule last night. He said "You look like you did something we agreed you shouldn't do." Yep, I forgot to tell him how much money I spent at Sephora. I had a gift card, but went over the gift card amount. 😑

I'm pretty sure he just looked at our account, but he might have super powers too.

Gandalfthered
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Re: He threatened to spank me!

Post by Gandalfthered » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:53 pm

sweetie wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:21 am
Gandalfthered wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:37 pm
Third spanking of the weekend. He remembered that he promised to spank me everyday for me disobeying him and doing something that I was supposed to wait and get help from him. All this is really putting me in my place today. Geez. I feel so motivated to be awesome and feel like good things are on their way.
I’m glad you feel motivated to be awesome and feel good things are on the way, Gandalfthered.

When you say ‘he promised to spank me everyday’ is he literally spanking you every day?
Pretty much! Mostly just with his hand! But if I'm a brat the hairbrush comes out!

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: He threatened to spank me!

Post by Miras » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:06 am

Gandalfthered wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:52 pm
Miras wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:22 am
Your husband is Saruman, isn´t he?
Like from LOTR? Probably.
Oh yes,considering who you are I remembered the scene from the Fellowship how S. mops the floor with G.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Post Reply