Punishments while at Work

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Beast

Re: Punishments while at Work

Post by Beast » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:28 pm

SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:28 pm
My HoH usually just lets me know during his work day that I’ll be spanked later. The anticipation is punishment in and of itself. Sometimes I’m instructed to be standing in the corner when he arrives home. He will typically text me and let me know it’s time for my corner time to start and that he will be home soon.

I was once spanked by my older sisters husband when my HoH was away for work, by his instruction. I know this sounds unbelievable, but it’s true LOL. She and her husband are in a DD marriage as well (that’s how I met my HoH). I neglected to achieve a goal I’d set for my daily calorie intake (doctor says it needs to increase) and he did not want to wait. I hated this - it was embarrassing and it didn’t have the same love and security as a spanking from my HoG. We talked about it and he agreed not to do this again unless the offense was very serious.
As an HOH I feel that what you are describing is a fantasy, I find it hard to believe that an HOH would ever let another HOH punish, let along spank another’s partner. There is literally no case is which Beauty could ever be bad enough for me to have another HOH spank her no matter how well I knew him. DD is a sacred bond between two people that seals those two together and gives them tools be better people. I may be off base and someone call me on it if I am but I don’t think anyone on here would agree with you to any extent. There are ways to punish someone while they are away with out having someone come in a pinch hit for you. This may not be the place for you.
“Every Beauty Needs Her Beast To Protect Her From Everything But Him”

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Beast wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:28 pm
SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:28 pm
My HoH usually just lets me know during his work day that I’ll be spanked later. The anticipation is punishment in and of itself. Sometimes I’m instructed to be standing in the corner when he arrives home. He will typically text me and let me know it’s time for my corner time to start and that he will be home soon.

I was once spanked by my older sisters husband when my HoH was away for work, by his instruction. I know this sounds unbelievable, but it’s true LOL. She and her husband are in a DD marriage as well (that’s how I met my HoH). I neglected to achieve a goal I’d set for my daily calorie intake (doctor says it needs to increase) and he did not want to wait. I hated this - it was embarrassing and it didn’t have the same love and security as a spanking from my HoG. We talked about it and he agreed not to do this again unless the offense was very serious.
As an HOH I feel that what you are describing is a fantasy, I find it hard to believe that an HOH would ever let another HOH punish, let along spank another’s partner. There is literally no case is which Beauty could ever be bad enough for me to have another HOH spank her no matter how well I knew him. DD is a sacred bond between two people that seals those two together and gives them tools be better people. I may be off base and someone call me on it if I am but I don’t think anyone on here would agree with you to any extent. There are ways to punish someone while they are away with out having someone come in a pinch hit for you. This may not be the place for you.
I can understand why you’d feel that way; I almost did not post it. It would never happen again. Mistake all around.
I’m not sure why this wouldn’t be the place for me.

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Beast wrote:

Beast,
I think calling it a fantasy is a bit harsh. I fully agree that I would never all anybody else to punish My_Love. I can see how somebody who is new could make that mistake, more so if the other person is a trusted family member. I think it is a mistake, and it feels like SweetPea and her HOH have realized that at this point. However, I don't doubt that this situation did in fact happen.

Phil

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Phil04 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:08 pm
Beast wrote:

Beast,
I think calling it a fantasy is a bit harsh. I fully agree that I would never all anybody else to punish My_Love. I can see how somebody who is new could make that mistake, more so if the other person is a trusted family member. I think it is a mistake, and it feels like SweetPea and her HOH have realized that at this point. However, I don't doubt that this situation did in fact happen.

Phil
Thank you. I know it’s a bit different, but my situation is unique in that my sister and her HoH introduced my HoH and I. Our households really do not share discipline at all and this was an odd circumstance and very much regretted by all parties.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:46 pm

My ex husband did okay his best friend to in fact spank me in a Walmart Family bathroom once when I was out with him and my best friend. Granted that was 10 years ago and we were new to DD. So it's a possibility. I think we need to slow down and give someone the benefit of the doubt before being so rash.

Beast

Post by Beast » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:24 pm

SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:27 pm
Phil04 wrote:
Beast wrote:

Beast,

Phil
Thank you. I know it’s a bit different, but my situation is unique in that my sister and her HoH introduced my HoH and I. Our households really do not share discipline at all and this was an odd circumstance and very much regretted by all parties.
Just from my experience on here and the many threads I have read, the letting another HOH, no matter how close did not seem to be a appropriate for a DD relationship. Yes, I understand that everyone’s DD relationship is different. I am being protective, as everyone should be of this forum. We have had many trolls and people on here for the wrong reason and you can never be to careful. I may be wrong but a red flag went off when I read that. Also i see that you said it wouldn’t happen again but on the thread you said it would happen again in a severe situation. I just get a lot of red lights going off in my head. It is the job of every person on here to make sure people are on here for the right reason.
“Every Beauty Needs Her Beast To Protect Her From Everything But Him”

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:18 pm

Beast wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:24 pm
SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:27 pm
Phil04 wrote:

Beast,

Phil
Just from my experience on here and the many threads I have read, the letting another HOH, no matter how close did not seem to be a appropriate for a DD relationship. Yes, I understand that everyone’s DD relationship is different. I am being protective, as everyone should be of this forum. We have had many trolls and people on here for the wrong reason and you can never be to careful. I may be wrong but a red flag went off when I read that. Also i see that you said it wouldn’t happen again but on the thread you said it would happen again in a severe situation. I just get a lot of red lights going off in my head. It is the job of every person on here to make sure people are on here for the right reason.
I acknowledge your concerns/worries. I’m not sure what else I can say at this point. My intentions are genuine.