Capsaicin

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
turbosub

Capsaicin

Post by turbosub » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:34 am

Can anyone suggest a cream and explain how they use it. My wife (hoh) bought some but it felt like the hot part of icey hot. Not exactly what a punishment should feel like

LovingWife2020

Re: Capsaicin

Post by LovingWife2020 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:14 pm

It’s usually something like Zostrix or even just a capsaicin cream. It causes a local burning feeling of the nerves and it used for muscular pain as well as arthritis. It burns initially
but eventually subsides as the nerves get numbed to it. Some in DD or CDD use it as a silent punishment when a full punishment can’t be achieved- such as in public or when there is company - it’s just rubbed onto the buttocks - therefore “silent.” But not comfortable.
Last edited by LovingWife2020 on Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:31 pm

I have tried it for muscle and joint pain relief; it is way to hot and irritating for me. I can see how it would be effective for punishing a butt! It is bad. I don't use it any more. I stick to Ben gay. Icy hot for my joints.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

turbosub

Post by turbosub » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:25 pm

LovingWife2020 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:14 pm
It’s usually something like Zostrix or even just a capsaicin cream. It causes a local burning feeling of the nerves and it used for muscular pain as well as arthritis. It burns initially
but eventually subsides as the nerves get numbed to it. Some in DD or CDD use it as a silent punishment when a full punishment ant be achieved- such as in public or when there is company - it’s just rubbed onto the buttocks - therefore “silent.” But not comfortable.
Thanks for the advice is that something you can get at Walgreens

LovingWife2020

Post by LovingWife2020 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Yes I just did a quick google search and found it. If you can’t it by the Ben gay type creams ask the pharmacist. Also Walgreen delivers for free if you order a certain amount. And don’t limit it to bottoms! You HoH’s arm might need some tender loving care or a sore knee etc. I recommend applying it with rubber gloves on or if using your hand wash THOROUGHLY with something like Dawn soap to get all the cream off your hands. Do *not* touch your face or eyes after using it. It’s just like handling hot pepper juice :)

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:47 am

Also if it gets wet while on your skin it will burn all over again

LovingWife2020

Post by LovingWife2020 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:13 pm

I never thought of that hah! I do make my own upper back cream for stiffness and pain using a small amount of capsaicin I’ll have to try that :lol: