Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Submissivedanny

Re: Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Post by Submissivedanny » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:22 pm

In our house when I am informed I will be spanked I have to immediately go get undressed and stand in the corner and wait for my wife to come into the room. She will then call me to her side where she will place me over her knee and scold me while whacking me with the paddle. When the scolding is done the real spanking will begin. She will spank me rapid fire swats with the paddle until I am crying and promising to be good.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:04 pm

DisciplinedWife wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:34 am
Thanks Olivia and Lauren. It is nice to know that all of us are seeing real and beneficial behavioral changes because of our lifestyle. Based on your advice, I would also request my husband to go for unstructured spankings where the number of strokes is not specified in advance. Any opinion regarding the use of switch vis-a-vis cane? The cane has become synonymous with our highly structured spankings and hence a change of implement may be beneficial for a new style of spanking.
Have you talked to your husband? What are his thoughts? Has he tried anything else in the past or just a cane?
Phil, I know exactly what you're talking about ... you can get to a point of numbness (I find I get to that point quickest with the strap) that a second implement will snap you right out of

DisciplinedWife

Post by DisciplinedWife » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:32 am

I discussed this issue with my husband and also showed him the comments on this topic. He agreed to make the next spanking an unstructured one. I hope it doesn't come soon :D

He has used only a cane. A few times he has talked about using a switch. He has agreed to get a switch ready before the next behavioural review scheduled next Friday.

Chamed

Post by Chamed » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Oh a few comments when she misbehaved my wife was spanked by me. I mainly used a paddle but we also had a strap called a tawse when we had a major problem. If we weren't home I would use my belt. Most of the time is was given on a bare bottom. One of the other form of correction were punishment garments. Among these she had a number of the old heavy rubber Playtex panty girdles, which she certainly didn't enjoy wearing. If she was in one of these she would be spanked through it. She admitted that the rubber kept in the heat and the pressure of the girdle on sore flesh aggravated the tenderness. On a few occasions other women asked why she had that girdle on. She replied because my husband wants me in it. Which she found embarrassing.

Geezer

Post by Geezer » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:57 am

We usually start with removal of her pants, followed by a hand warm up, then removal of panties followed by the main event. I agree 100% that it's important to see how the session is progressing and if any adjustments need to be made.
Behave or be sore

Sam89

Post by Sam89 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:12 pm

All spankings here are bare and M usually does it for me to put me in my place.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:58 am

DisciplinedWife wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:34 am
Any opinion regarding the use of switch vis-a-vis cane? The cane has become synonymous with our highly structured spankings and hence a change of implement may be beneficial for a new style of spanking.
I have been switched a few times. My husband has cut the switch and he has made me go out and cut switches. It is breathtaking and a biting sting. It produces welts but no bruising that I have experienced with a switching. Yesterday I had my first taste of the cane. It is "the blue lightening" short acrylic cane. Not punishment but just a reminder, the intensity and duration much less. It is still a biting sting that took my breath away. Definitely felt heavier. Immediate welts and I noticed some bruising this morning. That is my explanation of the difference.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Larry

Post by Larry » Tue May 12, 2020 12:35 pm

When punishment is done in our house I’m required to strip in front of the girlfriend. I then have to retrieve the implement of her choice (her favorite is the paddle with hole she) and present it to her

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Tue May 12, 2020 1:37 pm

Larry wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:35 pm
When punishment is done in our house I’m required to strip in front of the girlfriend. I then have to retrieve the implement of her choice (her favorite is the paddle with hole she) and present it to her
You do this AFTER a punishment? Is the beginning punishment different? Wouldn't stripping naked and presenting an implent be part of the punishment? Does she spank you with it afterwards?

Larry

Post by Larry » Thu May 14, 2020 11:05 am

Lauren wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:37 pm
Larry wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:35 pm
You do this AFTER a punishment? Is the beginning punishment different? Wouldn't stripping naked and presenting an implent be part of the punishment? Does she spank you with it afterwards?
Sorry for the confusion Lauren. Probably should have wrote “when I am punished at our house I’m required to strip and so on”