Im a verbal mute! This is a Rant.

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
Goldilocks

Im a verbal mute! This is a Rant.

Post by Goldilocks » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:12 am

Man...I know why I try to "write smart". (I said I Try not that i succeed.) I know sometimes I sound snobbish, stuck up. I am over compensating for my real life.

In real life, I trip over my own words, I cant keep a thought straight. Any words over two syllables get lost between my brain and my mouth.
ITS SO DAMN FRUSTRATING. makes me feel so stupid. I'm not stupid.

Telling someone, "ok. Give me a minute. I need to get my thought back" with every conversation has to get on people's nerves.
(Dude. I am actually sitting here crying over this. Thats stupid in itself) I wanted to a deep conversation with my husband last night. He had to finish every thought for me. Luckily he got the jyst of what I was trying to say. Because I quit talking. I gave up. It sucks.

Ok. That was my rant. Done.
. (Ever see Night at the Museum?) I Not Dumb..I need Gum Gum.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

kgirl

Re: Im a verbal mute! This is a Rant.

Post by kgirl » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:39 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:12 am
Man...I know why I try to "write smart". (I said I Try not that i succeed.) I know sometimes I sound snobbish, stuck up. I am over compensating for my real life.

In real life, I trip over my own words, I cant keep a thought straight. Any words over two syllables get lost between my brain and my mouth.

Telling someone, "ok. Give me a minute. I need to get my thought back" with every conversation has to get on people's nerves.
(Dude. I am actually sitting here crying over this. Thats stupid in itself) I wanted to a deep conversation with my husband last night. He had to finish every thought for me. Luckily he got the jyst of what I was trying to say. Because I quit talking. I gave up. It sucks.

Goldilocks,
Really? Snobbish? Stuck up??? You are NOTHING like that! So FAR from that!!! If anything you are too nice! I like you for who you are. I have no problem talking with you. Smile. You are fine!

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:54 am

kgirl wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:39 am
Goldilocks wrote:

Goldilocks,
Really? Snobbish? Stuck up??? You are NOTHING like that! So FAR from that!!! If anything you are too nice! I like you for who you are. I have no problem talking with you. Smile. You are fine!
Thanks lady. I love talking to you, too! You help me keep me on task during the day.
I just got so frustrated and angry with myself last night. I was trying to talk to K about how I was feeling about DD. And trying to share positive feelings on the recent changes between us on a Dom/sub level. Nothing came out right. He litterally finished every thought for me. My lack of memory is getting on my last nerve.
Last edited by Goldilocks on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:59 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:54 am
kgirl wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:39 am
Goldilocks wrote:

Goldilocks,
Awww.Thanks lady. I love talking to you, too! I like you for who you are too! I like being goofy with you!😁😂
I just got so frustrated and angry with myself last night. I was trying to talk to K about how I was feeling about DD. And trying to share positive feelings on the recent changes between us on a Dom/sub level. Nothing came out right. He litterally finished every thought for me. My lack of memory is getting on my last nerve.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:02 am

@Kgirl, you got an exercise route for the brain? 😅