Ugh hurricane Michael

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
femalefirefighter

Re: Ugh hurricane Michael

Post by femalefirefighter » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Hey y’all!! We had torrential rainfall and high winds. Had some trees down but none around our house thankfully. The part I hated most was hearing our roof make popping sounds at times when the winds were so high. There are over 48k without power here in Bama and more in Fl, Ga, Sc, NC and Va. Michael is still a tropical storm and is doing massive damage in every state he visits on his way to the Atlantic!! Prayers for all that have been affected and those that will be affected!! He was 2mph shy of being a Cat 5 at landfall 😳😳😳😳. PC and PCB have been wiped out as well as Mexico Beach and Tyndall Air Force base was COMPLETELY wiped out!!!! This was the biggest that area has ever seen and hasn’t been one in Oct before!! Thankfully all our fam and friends that are down there are ok. They were not in the evacuation areas and therefore stayed and didn’t get any damage. I don’t talk about God ofter because I’m always afraid I’ll offend someone, but that stops now!! I thank God for protecting us, those in the direct path and surround areas that were affected and for blanketing me in His peace during all of it. The past three days have been horrible I have 2 sick boys which 1 I think has pneumonia not to mention my health has NOT been good and I’ve been putting off testing because I’m scared of what it will show. If not for God and His arms, I’d be a nutcase right now!! Oh, and our printer that I desperately need and use died as did our dishwasher 😭😭😭😭. God, I need your strength please!! Taking boys to dr tonight and honestly worried about what he\she will say they have!!

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter 👩🏻‍🚒. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:40 pm

FFF,
I am so SO glad that you and your family, and your house were not harmed by this devastating storm! I'm sorry to hear about the illness in your house, and just praying you would know God's Peace, whatever news may come, and that He would continue to hold you close through it all.

-ML💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Oh my. Is saying when it rains it pours too punny for this serious situation? I’m so glad you have faith to help you cope. Being trained by the gospel to stay grateful when you feel like you’re getting hit from all sides is a great blessing.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:36 am

Great news to hear you and your family are safe. Sorry to hear about the boys being sick and you putting off your own tests. Going to the Doctor with your boys and getting your tests is the right thing to do. Fingers crossed for you all. MrsSweetie and I are thinking of you. Best wishes from across the pond.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

femalefirefighter

Post by femalefirefighter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Well, older son (W) has a sinus infection and younger son (A) has: sinus infection, inner ear infection and upper respiratory infection!! Both got meds (multiple meds). I woke to gunk, cough, earache, and massive headache 😢😢. No, I don’t want it!!!!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Please keep all those affected by Michael in your thoughts and prayers!!

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter 👩🏻‍🚒. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:12 pm

femalefirefighter wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:36 pm
Well, older son (W) has a sinus infection and younger son (A) has: sinus infection, inner ear infection and upper respiratory infection!! Both got meds (multiple meds). I woke to gunk, cough, earache, and massive headache 😢😢. No, I don’t want it!!!!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Please keep all those affected by Michael in your thoughts and prayers!!

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
At least neither of the boys have pneumonia and they now have meds. Sounds like you’ll need some too if you’re catching it as well. Hope y’all feel better soon.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

femalefirefighter

Post by femalefirefighter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:17 pm

sweetie wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:12 pm
femalefirefighter wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:36 pm

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
At least neither of the boys have pneumonia and they now have meds. Sounds like you’ll need some too if you’re catching it as well. Hope y’all feel better soon.
Thank you sweetie!! Oh, and nice use of “y’all”!! 😁😁

FFF👩🏻‍🚒