Ugh hurricane Michael

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
femalefirefighter

Ugh hurricane Michael

Post by femalefirefighter » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:36 pm

We have a hurricane acomin!! Yes some southern slang for a little fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But in a serious note we do have Michael headed right to us, Florida and Georgia as of right now will be a Cat 2 when makes landfall πŸ˜©πŸ˜–. Calling for it making landfall sometime Wednesday. So NOT looking forward to another one 😒😒. We are in that β€œcone” area and already warning us about future tornadoes, major flooding and extremely high winds!! Don’t know if I have ever mentioned before but I’ve personally been in 6 tornadoes and I’m now petrified of storms πŸ˜–πŸ˜’. Dh is meeting with his director tomorrow morning to discuss steps that will need to go into place since not much time between tomorrow morning and Wednesday!! Praying that if it gets really bad here, they close his office so he’ll be home with me and the boys!!!! This is SO NOT helping my anxiety 😭😭

FFFπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸš’
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸš’. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

sweetie

Re: Ugh hurricane Michael

Post by sweetie » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Hope everything ok, FFF, and your husband’s employers make sensible decisions. Be safe.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

femalefirefighter

Post by femalefirefighter » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:46 pm

sweetie wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:41 pm
Hope everything ok, FFF, and your husband’s employers make sensible decisions. Be safe.
Thank you sweetie!! I’ll keep you updated as things move along. Hope you have a blessed evening!!

FFFπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸš’
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸš’. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Stay safe
Key

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Michael,
I feel for you during the hurricane. Depending on where you are in Alabama, if looks like you will probably end up with Tropical Storm force winds. Not a lot of consolation, but it is something. If you really are concerned for your or your kid's safety, I recommend getting out. You still have plenty of time. Remember, stuff is replaceable, life is not.

Phil04

femalefirefighter

Post by femalefirefighter » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Lovely now they are calling for Michael to be a Cat 3 at landfall!! As of right now the counties below us are all under a tropical storm watch but it stops at our county line πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If Michael becomes a 3 like they are now saying he will, then no doubt at all we will be included in the watch and then warning!! Even if he doesn’t go to 3 our weather team is saying as he gets closer we will be included in all the watches anyway and he may shift further left. If he shifts a little left we will be all up in it. 😩😒. Top it off BOTH of the boys woke up sick and so did I!!!! I know God doesn’t give more than we can handle so I hope and pray I can handle two sick boys and a hurricane while being sick too!! Dear hubby is at work and as of right now they haven’t said anything about their plans for Michael yet so that has me concerned too. UGH

FFFπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸš’

femalefirefighter

Post by femalefirefighter » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:54 pm

Massive Cat 4 is on land!! First one like this to hit Fl panhandle and to hit in Oct!! So far here in Bama we’ve had torrential rain and high winds but expected to get worse πŸ˜©πŸ˜–. Y’all be praying for all in Fl, Bama, Ga, SC and NC cause Michael is a monster!! Oh, yes, dh is at work!! Gotta love places that LOVE almighty dollar more than employee safety!!!! 🀬🀬

FFFπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸš’

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Hope y'all stay safe.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

femalefirefighter

Post by femalefirefighter » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:02 pm

sweetie wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:00 pm
Hope y'all stay safe.
Thank you sweetie!!

FFFπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸš’

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:41 pm

FFF,
So good to hear from you. I was just wondering how you were doing. I have been praying since this morning, and will continue to do so. Please keep us updated.

-MLπŸ’•
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. πŸ’•