Spanky people can write

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
NateG

Re: Spanky people can write

Post by NateG » Wed May 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Well I think there is a definite correlation between intelligence and desires for spanking, giving or receiving. There may also be something to the fact that we are people who are self-disciplined really. Whether we are trying to set an example as a good Hoh role model or if you are someone, a submissive asking to be disciplined. It is still a form of self discipline and I believe those who are self disciplined are often more intelligent than the average slob watching TV all day with no care at all about self improvement.

I've met many of those types of people. I have met people who told me proudly that they hadn't read a book in over 20 years!. I just told them that it shows.

Nate

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Thu May 10, 2018 1:10 am

NateG wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 11:50 pm

I've met many of those types of people. I have met people who told me proudly that they hadn't read a book in over 20 years!. I just told them that it shows.

Nate
Oh Geez Nate lol lol talk about being ruthless there lol lol but they probably needed to hear it lol lol If someone told me they never read a book in 20 years, Id be tempted to tell them go get a good, hard spanking lol lol Even my HOH reads or at least listens to books on audio. but to not read at all?? Wowzers.

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 am

CassLynn,

Yes, it was pathetic. And it happened more than once actually. There is a whole class of people out there like that. They definitely didn't want to hear about self improvement...which is what I was talking to them about...lol...boy oh boy..

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Thu May 10, 2018 8:31 am

CassLynn wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:14 pm
...the obvious conclusion that spanky people are just smart!
I couldn't help smiling at the last line of your original post.

I wondered whether you are correct, that 'spanky people' (love the term) are just smart or whether spanking makes us smart.

I am just hoping that 'smart' has a similar meaning in the US as it does in the UK, otherwise my play on words might not make much sense. Here in the UK, smart, as well as meaning bright or clever, has a meaning roughly equivalent to 'sting' or 'hurt' from a slap or blow of some kind.

Hence my phrase "Spanking makes us smart" could be read as spanking makes us smart (clever) or smart (sore). Maybe it's accurate with either definition.

Hope I haven't accidentally made a comment here more worthy of a fb post...
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PM welcome :)

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Thu May 10, 2018 8:57 am

Ezz,

Your comment is brilliant! There—I used a Brit sort of word for you. It made me smile big time on this morning after I woke up rather discouraged.

As glee replaces my melancholy I have realized a third level of meaning. Occasionally we subs do dumb things. Then we get a spanking and the spanking makes us smart again. The smarting itself makes us smart! It’s poetic actually.

I’m beginning to really adore all you smart spanky people. You’re not only well spoken and well spanked but rather charming.

A good day to us all!

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Thu May 10, 2018 9:03 am

CassLynn

I'm glad you liked it, and your response had me chortling with glee too.
Have an eloquent day!
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PM welcome :)

Lovely

Post by Lovely » Sat May 12, 2018 9:57 am

I agree with your observations! It is certainly nice to join a forum where people properly write most things out rather than resorting to overuse of abbreviations or slang. Maybe it's because I'm no longer young and hip (how did that happen so quickly? I'm only 32!), but the current trend of shortening words like "crazy" to "cray" or "fabulous" to "fab" just seems so lazy to me and a complete breakdown of the English language. Not to mention the obvious spelling and grammar errors that run rampant! I cringe every time I see the wrong "their/they're" used or other such similar things.

I wonder what the average education level is of most people in here.

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Sat May 12, 2018 10:20 am

Oh please, do not get me started on using the wrong word in a sentence (their/they're), drives me completely into an engish teacher mode lol lol lol

To answer your question on education, I'm a college student and I'm almost 33.