Spanky people can write

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
CassLynn

Spanky people can write

Post by CassLynn » Tue May 08, 2018 12:14 pm

I’ve spent a lot of time commenting and reading comments on Facebook for years. Political, family and religious topics are my passion. My eyes bleed on a regular basis as I experience the horribly pathetic way adults express themselves in public in writing. Spelling, punctuation, clarity of ideas? Not much! I’m not perfect but I’m judgy enough to notice and have it bug me (working on that un-Christian tendency).

ANYWAY I am intrigued and slightly amused to find that people on this forum are way better at expressing themselves in writing than the average Facebook commenter. So my mind is wandering down all kinds of interesting paths contemplating a connection between linguistic intelligence and a desire to use spanking in married life. My only conclusion so far is from personal experience.

I am a destructive over-thinker. This makes me both a good writer (my English teachers all said so anyway) and it also makes me need a hard spanking to get out of my head when it’s about to drive me insane. That’s all I got other than the obvious conclusion that spanky people are just smart!

Clint

Re: Spanky people can write

Post by Clint » Tue May 08, 2018 12:23 pm

CassLynn wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:14 pm
I’ve spent a lot of time commenting and reading comments on Facebook for years. Political, family and religious topics are my passion. My eyes bleed on a regular basis as I experience the horribly pathetic way adults express themselves in public in writing. Spelling, punctuation, clarity of ideas? Not much! I’m not perfect but I’m judgy enough to notice and have it bug me (working on that un-Christian tendency). ANYWAY I am intrigued and slightly amused to find that people on this forum are way better at expressing themselves in writing than the average Facebook commenter. So my mind is wandering down all kinds of interesting paths contemplating a connection between linguistic intelligence and a desire to use spanking in married life. My only conclusion so far is from personal experience. I am a destructive over-thinker. This makes me both a good writer (my English teachers all said so anyway) and it also makes me need a hard spanking to get out of my head when it’s about to drive me insane. That’s all I got other than the obvious conclusion that spanky people are just smart!

:D I interpret this as a compliment to our users here and us!

That's one of the reasons why we decided against a FaceBook group. They tend to get flooded with comments, and don't allow for meaningful conversations to develop. Honestly I'm so happy that I almost never have to moderate anything here 8-)
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Tue May 08, 2018 1:09 pm

For sure! These are not ignorant dim witted people on here! The amount of reasoning and soul searching and constant effort to improve in this group is impressive. That’s one thing that helped me decide to try DD. The intelligence and sincerity of those who use it makes you pause before writing it off as crazy. Well I did write it off as crazy for a long time actually but I came around eventually. I was still wondering if it was crazy as we began and now that we’re deep into it I am the most zealous convert you’ll find! My husband can’t get enough of me and has showered me with praise, attention and affection since we started this. He really loves the wife I have become and I really love being loved that way. I used to feel ashamed of myself as a wife and now I am proud. I’ve made my husband feel just beside himself being pleased with me. That is worth it even if this IS crazy. It’s worth having a very sore and achy bottom at this moment even knowing I have another punishment coming tonight. I have surrendered completely to the idea that this is so good for me and worth every swat. I usually change my mind for all of part of the actual spanking but that always goes away.

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Tue May 08, 2018 6:23 pm

"I am intrigued and slightly amused to find that people on this forum are way better at expressing themselves in writing than the average Facebook commenter"

As a Facebook user, I can tell you you hit the nail on the head. Most of my friends on fb use God-awful language and spelling, they give odd answers, etc. For me, even on fb I try to use proper grammar, correct spelling, and make my posts and feedback helpful. My fb page is mostly used to share about my health, to raise awareness about scleroderma, what it does and affects those of us with this deadly killing disease. I also post information from the national websites. However, I'm one of the few who writes the same way on fb and on here. One main thing I noticed about fb vs here is fb is a place for gossip, lies, and just weird stuff to talk about. On here, we all have the same goal, we all know the difficulties we have to face due to social views on DD. Here we can ask embarrassing questions, share our stories, etc without being judged or ridiculed. Here we are all safe!!

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Tue May 08, 2018 6:48 pm

Yep. I try to write well on Facebook too and in my texts because I’m just into it. Words are my special friends!

I have really loved writing here for the reasons you gave. I’ve been writing too much actually. Barely fitting in my chores because I’m obsessed. You’ll notice I’ve posted and commented a lot! I laughed at myself today and thought hmmmm—I might end up getting spanked because I was spending all day writing about spanking. Someone make me slow down!!!! Honey!!!??? Next time I post or comment someone please tell me to put down my phone and get busy!

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Wed May 09, 2018 1:03 am

lol lol well at least you have a good problem lol lol I was on allthe time at first. but once i ran out of my medication and the depression set in, it has been hard to get back on here. so what i did was set the notifications to ALL EMAIL. that way i get the notification and it helps me to log on. just out of curiosity of what is being said. but if you need help getting off, I suggest changing the notifications setting so you don't get all email notifications. if that don't work, I'll make sure i comment after we chat for a few moments to go clean lol lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed May 09, 2018 1:19 am

CassLynn get off right now! Wait, wait message me back first, then get off! lol

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:44 pm

I believe that the correlation between spanky people and writing eloquently comes from learning how to be respectful. We have been taught that we need to speak with thought and articulate our perspectives in a carefully measured and polite manner. We are not attempting to prove a point or argue our position with one another we are sharing a similar perspective and asking respectfully for others views and thoughts on difficult topics in a space where we have very few natural supports to share with.

I appreciate this community and the safe space it affords for all of us to be able to communicate unique needs

💕💕
Busy

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 pm

See what I mean? 👍🏻❤️

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Wed May 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Totally agreeing!!!! 👏👏👍👍💖💖