NFL thread

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
sweetie

Re: NFL thread

Post by sweetie » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:30 am

What was going on in the Cleveland Browns - Pittsburgh Steelers game? Not sure I’ve ever seen anyone rip the Quarterback’s helmet off and then hit the QB over the head with it before!
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:01 am

You have not. It has never happened before, and if the league has anything to say about it, it will never happen again. Player has been suspended for the rest of the year, and there are discussions about suspension for life and also possible jail time for assault.

Phil

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:12 am

Phil04 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:01 am
You have not. It has never happened before, and if the league has anything to say about it, it will never happen again. Player has been suspended for the rest of the year, and there are discussions about suspension for life and also possible jail time for assault.

Phil
Wow! That is serious stuff. Watching the video it sure looked like he meant it, although I’m not sure what had gone on before - if anything - in the build-up to it.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence