#givethanks

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
Rosey

Re: #givethanks

Post by Rosey » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:27 am

What a wonderful idea, thank you for starting this off.
I am grateful I went to sleep beside my husband and awoke beside him for the first time in a long time.
I am grateful our children are healthy and boisterous
I am grateful that our family friend set up legalities for his granddaughter in preparation for his passing, so she has a family to support and love her without spending any time in foster care or between families.
I am grateful my husband has given me a few hours to myself children free
I am grateful to be a woman

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:21 am

I give thanks first to Jesus, my Lord and my Savior who died for me so that I can be saved and have eternal life with Him.

- my husband who loves and cares for me.
- Plenty of food for Thanksgiving
- My family
-My job
-My beautiful home.
- That God is always in control.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Firmand

Post by Firmand » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:07 pm

Thank you all for your beautiful replies :) , #givethanks was of course not my idea but a prophetic call 8-) so that all who respond and all who share may be blessed by the healing power of Gratitude...you all have made me think :o ...

I am grateful to be the son of a living God, even our loving Heavenly Father, who thankfully knows and is able to do all things, so I that I never need fear just because I can't. He will help me if I think to ask.

I am grateful that He loved me enough to send His only begotten Son Jesus Christ, my Saviour to live perfectly and then die and rise again for me, that having permanently defeated death and sin, I will too and can live eternally if I will obey Him...and that in Him families can be forever.

I am grateful for a baby's giggle and a child's laughter, the best sounds in the whole world.

I am grateful not to know what may come tomorrow. What will it be like? What nice folks might I meet and share kindness with? Lovingly being made to wait...the excitement of Christmas Eve :D every day!

What things make you all glad?
Forgive my errors...and any and every good thing comes from Him whose loving Almighty hand can guide even me, through His Holy Spirit, and His Son my Saviour Jesus Christ:

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men."(John 1:4)

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Snuggles with my kids

Soft bathrobes

Coffee

My husband

Family

Firmand

Post by Firmand » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:59 pm

I'm grateful for those who marry in their 70's and 80's or even later...showing the world that nobody is ever "too old."

I'm grateful for the possibility that there may be, somewhere in the world, someone who wants/needs/can put up with...me.

I'm grateful that the list of things once thought impossible is fast shrinking.
Forgive my errors...and any and every good thing comes from Him whose loving Almighty hand can guide even me, through His Holy Spirit, and His Son my Saviour Jesus Christ:

Firmand

Post by Firmand » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:38 pm

I am grateful for responsible patriotic citizens everywhere who build up their nations, making a better world.

I am grateful for courageous national leaders, Presidents who speak up for the sanctity of life and are humble enough to acknowledge the hand of God in guiding and preserving their Nation.

I am grateful for the noble and valiant Founders and Framers of the Constitution of the USofA, who in so clearly defining all those Inalienable rights given by a loving God to all people everywhere, shone liberty's light to the world.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:54 pm

Firmand wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:38 pm
I am grateful for responsible patriotic citizens everywhere who build up their nations, making a better world.

I am grateful for courageous national leaders, Presidents who speak up for the sanctity of life and are humble enough to acknowledge the hand of God in guiding and preserving their Nation.

I am grateful for the noble and valiant Founders and Framers of the Constitution of the USofA, who in so clearly defining all those Inalienable rights given by a loving God to all people everywhere, shone liberty's light to the world.
Amen