How do I start a journal?

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
Michelle

How do I start a journal?

Post by Michelle » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:02 pm

Hi everyone. How do I start a journal? I’m sure that’s a flaky question, but I really don’t know how to start one.

Goldilocks

Re: How do I start a journal?

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:18 am

Hi Michelle.
You don't sound flaky, but I might.. Are you talking about a journal on the forum? Or journaling in a note book?
For example:
The journal I write on here pretty much consists of every feeling and thought I have t involves DD. Or any topic, really.
I have another journal that's an app on my phone where I only keep track of my good and bad behaviors and what my consequences and rewards are. Then I go over them with my hubby.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:57 pm

If you mean starting a journal on here there is a section on the main page titled Domeatic Discipline Journals. You click on there and then you click new topic. You can tittle it and than start writing away!

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:18 pm

Thank you all. I figured it would be started as a new subject, but I wasn’t sure, lol!! Thank you so much!

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:20 pm

I was confused, also. I was not sure if I should keep one thread going or post separate when I added to it. I see its done both ways. BTW. I keep two, one here and one written in daily at home.

Looking forward to reading your adventures. :D