Smart Watches

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
Lauren

Smart Watches

Post by Lauren » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:40 pm

I am looking into Smart Watches. Do any of you use one? I am looking at getting one to track sleep patterns, diet and exercise. My goal this summer is to get healthy. (And survive 3 children. But that's a different story!! 🤣) If anyone has experience with Smart Watches I would like to know your thoughts.

leenicolelinn

Re: Smart Watches

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:59 am

Lauren. Did you ever get a smart watch? I use a fitbit. I can tell you more about it PM if you are interested.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:19 am

I did! I ended up getting the Fitbit Versa Lite. I really like it. Only problem I seem to be having lately is the chunkiness of it is always getting my youngest daughter.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:38 am

ok..good. I paid for the monthly premium for some time until they doubled the price. Plus Lee wanted me to cut cost as well. I didn't really need it. I get the information I want. My health insurance company gives me a break in premium the more I do and work out. May want to check into that.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.