Question for the Ladies

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
Goldilocks

Re: Question for the Ladies

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Shannon wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:46 am
So sorry that you are having to go through this. People earn your trust over time. When that is shattered in seconds, by an affair, then rebuilding it is hard. I believe my emotions went from hurt and shock, to anger and meanness, before I ever got to the thought of should I forgive or trust. One moment I was fine, the next, I'm on the floor crying. It can be an emotional rollercoaster of hell, that you didn't ask to ride. However, you will get through this. You are the only one that knows your exact situation. It will take time, but you will figure out what is best for you. Sending you hugs and prayers.
I am so sorry you Both went through this and or going through it. 💜
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

whisk32

Re: Question for the Ladies

Post by whisk32 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:35 pm

We are doing the fireproof love dare, keeping relationship journals, and may start counseling. I can't talk about it with him, because I get so mad I could kick him in the face. I would never hurt him, even if my life depended on it, so all I am thinking is how could he do this to me. Is there any kind of free online devotionals for women (or even couples) who have been through this kind of thing?