Any tips how to feel less exhausted after the work?

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
Miras

Any tips how to feel less exhausted after the work?

Post by Miras » Wed May 22, 2019 9:42 am

Seriously, this is my continuing problem, ever since I started my current job three years ago. I definitely am not alone when I say I would like to do more things after I´ll get back from the work, but I am frequently tired too much. While in work, I must continuously work with computer. I can walk a little around, but I can´t afford doing it very often, obviously.

So I drink a lot and the shower at home can help, but I would still need some kick... I am currently starting to excercise, although that is kinda gainst my nature and it looks it might help. Through the day I call upon help of my favorite drugs - cofee in the morning and a little of Cola at home, but I already read this is actually not a wise thing to do...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Evena

Re: Any tips how to feel less exhausted after the work?

Post by Evena » Wed May 22, 2019 1:05 pm

Welcome to real life. The character generator is pretty random, the farming system sucks, there are no save points, you can't play overtime, but the grafics are really great. :lol: :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist. I feel the same, it is not so much being physically tired, it is morge being mentally exhausted.

Much love

Evena

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Wed May 22, 2019 5:45 pm

Coffee and soda guilty too! I’ve had a horrible two days at work. Combination of... completely stressed, hurt, and I don’t care attitude. Never leads to anything good. Basically mentally done. I did try to get stress relief help last night from Beast but that turned into train crash for us. I do find exercise does help me a ton but the last two weeks I’ve have zero motivation and am either too emotionally done or “find” a reason not to :roll:. Basically just relating because I have no advice other than keep trying the workout routine. Hang in there!
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Miras

Post by Miras » Thu May 23, 2019 2:52 am

Beauty wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:45 pm
Coffee and soda guilty too! I’ve had a horrible two days at work. Combination of... completely stressed, hurt, and I don’t care attitude. Never leads to anything good. Basically mentally done. I did try to get stress relief help last night from Beast but that turned into train crash for us. I do find exercise does help me a ton but the last two weeks I’ve have zero motivation and am either too emotionally done or “find” a reason not to :roll:. Basically just relating because I have no advice other than keep trying the workout routine. Hang in there!
Thanks anyway!

Miras

Post by Miras » Thu May 23, 2019 5:05 am

Evena wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:05 pm
Welcome to real life. The character generator is pretty random, the farming system sucks, there are no save points, you can't play overtime, but the grafics are really great. :lol: :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist. I feel the same, it is not so much being physically tired, it is morge being mentally exhausted.

Much love

Evena
And score can change pretty quickly...

NateG

Post by NateG » Sun May 26, 2019 2:22 pm

Nothing wrong with coffee.

I have been having the same issues. Have high hopes and aspirations during the day at work, but at home I can barely do anything after we eat. Just too tired. I think recent weight gain has made me more tired. It's hard to carry extra weight. So going back to my stricter healthy food program and see if I can get that weight off again. Hate being tired. Yet...I don't sleep much either.

Nate

Miras

Post by Miras » Sun May 26, 2019 3:35 pm

NateG wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:22 pm
Nothing wrong with coffee.

I have been having the same issues. Have high hopes and aspirations during the day at work, but at home I can barely do anything after we eat. Just too tired. I think recent weight gain has made me more tired. It's hard to carry extra weight. So going back to my stricter healthy food program and see if I can get that weight off again. Hate being tired. Yet...I don't sleep much either.

Nate
Thank you Nate! I have no exactly weight issues (although I must stop my belly showing itself), but getting body in better shape will have some effect definitely. I will have to now accommodate to that strange 10:30-19:00 regime I´m going to have this week and my dad is going on the operation table on the top of that. It´s going to be stresfull. I wish you all the best... Unlike you, I definitely have no problems with sleeping most of the time and that limits my reading quite a lot.

NateG

Post by NateG » Sun May 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Miras,

I hope you Dad has a successful and safe operation.

Good luck with the regime and handling the stress.

Nate

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Sun May 26, 2019 9:10 pm

I totally agree sitting and computer work causes mental exhaustion. Being outside saves me and I feel so much better after exercise and outdoors but getting out the door is sometimes tough. Just need to schedule the time even for 30 minutes. I read so much at work that it cuts into my fiction addiction://
Key

Miras

Post by Miras » Mon May 27, 2019 1:53 am

NateG wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:49 pm
Miras,

I hope you Dad has a successful and safe operation.

Good luck with the regime and handling the stress.

Nate
Thank you very much, Nate! That hernia should have ben solved a long time ago, I hope it will be now.