Off-topic exercise thread

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
MyLove

Re: Off-topic exercise thread

Post by MyLove » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:27 pm

Flogiston wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:48 am
I was always interested in DD in exercising and sports. I wonder, would it help? I mean, in case of slacking off, doing stuff with incorrect easy technique where proper form is harder, but necessary for any benefit at all; doing less reps than needed, altogether skipping some unpleasant but important exercise? I can sort of imagine the HoH, standing nearby with an implement in their hand, occasionally striking, when the culprit is at it again. 'Whap! You can't get away now! Half reps is too little, back to the routine!' 'Whap! What did I tell about positioning the knees like that? Don't do that please, or you might hurt the joint.' :)
On the other hand, it might not work, when the 'pain' and annoyance from exercise is bigger than from discipline. :roll: 'Okay, blast my butt all you want, I am not picking up that barbell any time today!'
I guess you could incorporate rules about exercise in that way, assuming you were both okay with it, but we are on more of an honor system. Unfortunately I have had some health problems that have made the original level of exercise impossible, so now I walk with a friend on our neighborhood walking trail, and that's about all I can handle for now. 😣

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕