New England Girl New on Here

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Miree

New England Girl New on Here

Post by Miree » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Hey everyone. So, I'm here to learn more because I think this is the lifestyle that is right for me. But I want to be totally transparent. I'm not married. And I'm probably younger that most here - I'm 18. Over the past year I've had some experiences that totally opened my eyes to how I wanted to live. So I was internet searching and found this site. If you don't want unmarried girls, or I'm too young, just tell me. I'd totally get it.

Anyway, happy to have found my way here.

- Miree

ElizaK

Re: New England Girl New on Here

Post by ElizaK » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:10 pm

As far as I'm concerned this is a good site for you.I think it's great for you to learn while young. I look forward to hearing your story sometime. In the meantime, welcome!
Eliza

Mt4fun

Post by Mt4fun » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Welcome, and you are in the right place!
Tracy

KarenLoveCampbell

Post by KarenLoveCampbell » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:06 am

I agree. Welcome. You're lucky to learn young.

Nikki

Post by Nikki » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:52 am

If you get south I'd love to meet you!

Clint

Post by Clint » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Miree wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 pm
Hey everyone. So, I'm here to learn more because I think this is the lifestyle that is right for me. But I want to be totally transparent. I'm not married. And I'm probably younger that most here - I'm 18. Over the past year I've had some experiences that totally opened my eyes to how I wanted to live. So I was internet searching and found this site. If you don't want unmarried girls, or I'm too young, just tell me. I'd totally get it.

Anyway, happy to have found my way here.

- Miree
Welcome on board! I suppose you're the youngest member here. As you can see, we're a welcoming community- I'm sure you'll like it around here.
How did you find domestic discipline, by internet search or did someone in your life talk about it?
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Miree

Post by Miree » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:12 pm

If you mean this site it was an internet search. If you mean in general it came from a few girlfriends talking about it and a guy who I met through that.

Clint

Post by Clint » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Miree wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:12 pm
If you mean in general it came from a few girlfriends talking about it and a guy who I met through that.
Interesting, it means that DD is a topic for generation Z (If you're 18, you're a member of this generation;) )
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Miree

Post by Miree » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:25 am

When I look around at my generation I see pretty diverse characteristics, but I do think there is for some a willingness to choose more traditional gender roles, and to sort of see where we as girls are getting real happiness and satisfaction.