Rest stops and attitude...

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Rest stops and attitude...

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 am

Well...I recieved my first public spanking. We went on a short 3 day vacation to visit friends. On our way there, I was frustrated with running late, trying to get ready, and getting the kids ready to drop off at their grandparents. Once we were alone in the van and officially on the road, my frustration turned into attitude.
30 minutes later, he finally had enough. He pulled over at a rest stop, got out the paddle (which he tucked away in his suitcase along with almost every implement we own.) Pulled into a parking space, made plenty of room in the back of the van and spanked me 20 times.
I was quiet for a little bit after that, but we had 4 hours left to go...I still had a chip on my shoulder. One hour away from destination, and I found myself at an empty parking lot, in the back of the van, getting the paddle till I was crying and very remorseful. I was a very good girl for the last hour of the trip. The paddle came out one more time at our friend's house an hour after we got there. But after that, it was a terrific mini vacation with wonderful friends.

KarenLoveCampbell

Re: Rest stops and attitude...

Post by KarenLoveCampbell » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 am

I've had similar experiences having semi-public discipline - rest stops, parks he pulled into, or the parking lot or alley of a closed business. To tell you truth, the first time or two it was more exciting that corrective. I always liked semi-public sex, and I actually got off to this. However, he realized it and used the wood ruler on me for long enough to break me down into true remorse. I hate the wood ruler in the first place. It was usually done to make me stop whatever attitude I was running away with and get back in the right frame of mind. It usually works.

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:40 pm

I've also experienced discipline at rest stops and other public places. Totally agree that it can be more exciting than punishment, but Kenneth picked up on that. LOL. Also, I once saw a girl being spanked at a rest stop while I was traveling. I figured she'd go into the bathroom to freshen up, so I waited and met her. We had a supportive talk, exchanged numbers, and stayed in touch.
Eliza

Nikki

Post by Nikki » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:42 am

First, I'd say that initially being disciplined in public like in a park or a rest stop had a "public sex" excitement to it.

On the other hand I found that being disciplined firmly in a semi-public setting chastened and humbled me. "People knew." How I lived wasn't hidden. I had to learn a deeper sense of humility and submissiveness. I "acted out" against it some at first, mostly pouting and passive-aggressive behavior, but I think it actually enriched me.

- Niiki

All4Him

Post by All4Him » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:45 am

Its for certain a whirlwind of emotions but yes the over arching one when it happens in public for me is humiliation.

Especially when it happens with very little care for complete privacy. Not that there is a show being put on, just the major concern for my husband is correction much like it would be with a child so its quick and swift and immediate and sometimes more public than intended.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:31 pm

ElizaK wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:40 pm
I've also experienced discipline at rest stops and other public places. Totally agree that it can be more exciting than punishment, but Kenneth picked up on that. LOL. Also, I once saw a girl being spanked at a rest stop while I was traveling. I figured she'd go into the bathroom to freshen up, so I waited and met her. We had a supportive talk, exchanged numbers, and stayed in touch.
I couldn't imagine seeing someone else get a spanking. That had to be humbling for her. I would actually like to meet more people who live this lifestyle

Miree

Post by Miree » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:23 pm

I was spanked at a rest stop. He sort of put up with my mouth as long as he could I guess. It was an SUV. Two carloads of us were headed to the beach. He pulled over into a rest stop, had my two girlfriends riding in the back get out, and he spanked me hard over his lap. In the meantime the other car had pulled up because he had called to say he had to stop. It hurt, but it was also embarrassing that they all knew I was being spanked. They were all standing outside the SUV. I heard one guy to not get involved, that I was his girlfriend. I guess one of the girls had been worried about me. Afterwards when I got back in the front seat and my friends got back in no one said anything for a long time. My butt was stinging but I know my face was beet red, too. Later my friends told me they could hear us outside. But I didn't sass anymore and I think I respected him more after that.

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 am
Well...I recieved my first public spanking. We went on a short 3 day vacation to visit friends. On our way there, I was frustrated with running late, trying to get ready, and getting the kids ready to drop off at their grandparents. Once we were alone in the van and officially on the road, my frustration turned into attitude.
30 minutes later, he finally had enough. He pulled over at a rest stop, got out the paddle (which he tucked away in his suitcase along with almost every implement we own.) Pulled into a parking space, made plenty of room in the back of the van and spanked me 20 times.
I was quiet for a little bit after that, but we had 4 hours left to go...I still had a chip on my shoulder. One hour away from destination, and I found myself at an empty parking lot, in the back of the van, getting the paddle till I was crying and very remorseful. I was a very good girl for the last hour of the trip. The paddle came out one more time at our friend's house an hour after we got there. But after that, it was a terrific mini vacation with wonderful friends.
I remember that well! Goldilocks and her hubby were on their way to my house. I knew she was about to get paddled, so I hurried up and ran the vacuum so my kids wouldn't hear from downstairs.

It was an incredible DD experience with the four of us being together. We all had a great time. At least I kept my halo on!!!....Well, Goldilocks might say I'm exaggerating just a tiny bit on the halo part. ;)

Well to be honest, I did get paddled while they were at my house, and of course, they heard. I was so embarrassed, I couldn't even look at her husband when it was over. After that, the halo stayed on. Wish I could say the same for Goldilocks ;) ...(kidding of course)

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:26 pm

Miree wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:23 pm
I was spanked at a rest stop. He sort of put up with my mouth as long as he could I guess. It was an SUV. Two carloads of us were headed to the beach. He pulled over into a rest stop, had my two girlfriends riding in the back get out, and he spanked me hard over his lap. In the meantime the other car had pulled up because he had called to say he had to stop. It hurt, but it was also embarrassing that they all knew I was being spanked. They were all standing outside the SUV. I heard one guy to not get involved, that I was his girlfriend. I guess one of the girls had been worried about me. Afterwards when I got back in the front seat and my friends got back in no one said anything for a long time. My butt was stinging but I know my face was beet red, too. Later my friends told me they could hear us outside. But I didn't sass anymore and I think I respected him more after that.
I respect my husband more now that I know he may not hesitate to give me an attitude adjustment. No matter where we are.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 pm

kgirl wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 am
Goldilocks wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 am
I remember that well! Goldilocks and her hubby were on their way to my house. I knew she was about to get paddled, so I hurried up and ran the vacuum so my kids wouldn't hear from downstairs.

It was an incredible DD experience with the four of us being together. We all had a great time. At least I kept my halo on!!!....Well, Goldilocks might say I'm exaggerating just a tiny bit on the halo part. ;)

Well to be honest, I did get paddled while they were at my house, and of course, they heard. I was so embarrassed, I couldn't even look at her husband when it was over. After that, the halo stayed on. Wish I could say the same for Goldilocks ;) ...(kidding of course)
Yeah yeah yeah...if they only knew...snicker snicker.